Our client is looking for a strong Restaurant General Manager who will support the leadership of a new opening in Heddon Street, London. This will be an exciting third site for the team under this brand along with their other upmarket restaurants and bars.
The restaurant and cocktail bar will be multi-faceted, multi-floor with a FOH team of around 40 staff. The concept is casual, laid back yet detailed in its service and customer experience. The team is highly recognized, and the brand is proven and award-winning.
The new opening is a part of a progressive plan with more openings planned. The opportunity is not only to join a new opening but also to be integral to the future growth plans opening opportunities to develop your career up.
We are accomplished restaurateurs and work with independent restaurants supporting leadership roles. We're a candidate-driven business, what we'll do is grab a quick chat with you to really understand what you're looking for and then present to you what we feel may fit. We may have another opportunity that may interest you, the restaurant recruiter works with values-led clients that we feel present the best career opportunities in growing businesses that are looking to expand their brand presence in new openings.
What we are looking for:
The role will require a very strong leader, an individual that can work with a senior team to deliver a customer experience that will be world-class and be integral to any future development plans and possible new-site openings. Casual yet detailed and meticulous in delivering an engaging customer experience.
We want the Restaurant General Manager to develop a team of colleagues that build strong relationships, remember their regulars yet treat everyone like a regular. We are looking for a natural coach, mentor, trainer; someone that looks to constantly develop team and individuals to achieve.
You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do
• A natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the front attitude
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels
• Accomplished in known restaurant brands, consistent and accomplished in previous roles
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role
Be able to:
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop and lead a team
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness
• Lead a large team and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day to day
I hope you'll find a conversation with us refreshing, speak soon.
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.