Head Chef - Portuguese style cuisine
Bringing food, wine and the spirit of Southern Portugal to London. We are looking for a strong Head Chef to lead the brigade in a large, casual dining restaurant and cocktail bar in London. The restaurant is supported by a larger group of new-concept, upmarket, casual and fine dining sites across London led by a very experienced team of hospitality professionals.
Our restaurants are busy, loud and in all the good way maybe even a bit. Our teams are professional, fast-paced and super fun. Remaining true to our Algarvian roots, chicken is the main event grilled over wood-charcoal and prepared to an age-old authentic recipe.
You will have:
- Head Chef experience in a known London brand
- Have led a large brigade
- Preferably have experience in Portuguese cuisine or grill concepts
- Strong kitchen leadership and have experience training and developing your chefs
- Strong kitchen management experience accountable for the PnL, stock, HnS, training, development and standards
You will be involved in:
- Menu development
- Training and development plans
- Dealing with suppliers and equipment
- Stock management, cost control and loss prevention
- Rota and payroll
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.