Kitchen Supervisor - £30,000 to £34,000 per year - London, Bermondsey
Dishoom Delivery Kitchen, 145 Ormside Street, South Bermondsey, London, SE151TF
We’re looking for a full-time Kitchen Supervisor chef with strong, hands-on experience in kitchen management.
You will lead a professional brigade of up to 10 chefs in one of our Dishoom Delivery Kitchens.
- Park Royal, Acton, Swiss Cottage, Whitechapel, Islington, Blackwall, Bermondsey, Dulwich, Wandsworth, Crouch End, Battersea
- Brighton & Hove
- Experience working in a busy environment for the past few years in a similar role as a Kitchen Supervisor, Kitchen Manager or Head Chef.
- You have had experience in supporting the management of the kitchen teams, working with new kitchen team members and a strong drive on standards.
- You have full stock management knowledge, used various stock management and ordering systems and understand kitchen management processes in a professional kitchen.
- You have an eye for detail and a strong sense of standards, health & safety and best practices in a busy kitchen.
What's important to you:
- You are a real team player, always looking out for your team and lead by example.
- You’re a natural leader and your big-heartedness will make coaching and developing junior members of the team a key focus.
- You want to be part of a company that can help you thrive and grow, but above all, enable you to achieve what’s important to you and your happiness.
- You want to work in a respectful and supportive environment, a values-led culture with a genuine drive to work as a team.
These are full-time positions, and you would need to be able to work full-time and be fully flexible to work any day over the week and at weekends.
Your days off will change from week to week.
Open from 09h30am and close at 22h30pm so if you are on a day shift you will start at 09h30 depending on location.
An evening shift would start later in the day and end around 22h30pm.
The delivery kitchens are new, you will join a brigade of up to 10 chefs in a professional and supportive environment where you can develop your chef skills with us.
Get in touch, we have open opportunities in other locations in London, Brighton, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh.
Opportunities in our cafe’s and delivery kitchens.
Dishoom is an awesome, award-winning place to work (No. 4 in the Times Top 100 places to work, No.1 in Leisure & Hospitality 2021), offering first-class training, great benefits and pay.
We have also been awarded Best Indian Restaurant on Deliveroo 2021. Our delivery kitchens teams are big-hearted and very talented – and support you from day one joining us.
*All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the sale of alcohol in our restaurants
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.