You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do
• Natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the font attitude
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels
• Be self-aware, able to take challenges and understand the expectation from your team above and below
• Accomplished in known bars and restaurants, consistent and accomplished in previous roles
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role
Be able to:
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop and lead a team
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness
• Lead a large team and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day to day
• Bars and wine knowledge
We are accomplished restaurateurs and work with independent restaurants supporting leadership roles. We’re a candidate driven business, what we’ll do is grab a quick chat with you to really understand what you’re looking for and then present to you what we feel may fit. We may have another opportunity which may interest you, the restaurant recruiter works with values-led clients that we feel present the best career opportunities in growing businesses that are looking to expand their brand presence in new-openings.
I hope you’ll find a conversation with us refreshing, speak soon.
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.