Restaurant Assistant Manager - £35,000 to £37,500 per year - London, Shoreditch
(Floor Manager / Duty Manager)
We are looking for a strong Restaurant Floor Manager who will support a large Cafe & Cocktail Bar in a team of over 140 staff.
The position would suit an experienced AGM in a smaller restaurant looking to develop into a larger independent brand or an accomplished Assistant Manager from a large, high footfall, high street brand.
Our restaurant and cocktail bar is busy, very busy. There are 5 locations in London with a 6th new opening ahead as well as locations in Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh.
We are a large, multi-floor restaurant and cocktail bar and open from breakfast, lunch and dinner closing at midnight. Our teams are employed in full time contracts and we offer a career path in all departments, a clear development plan and an incredible culture for like-minded career professionals. Our restaurant seats around 300-400 over 2, 3 and 4 floors with a classic cocktail bar and we serve almost 1500 guests per day.
We are values-led and support a culture of driven hospitality professionals. And we are busy, super busy.
You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do
• Natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the front attitude
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels
• Be self-aware, able to take on challenges and understand the expectation from your team above and below
• Accomplished in known bars and restaurants, consistent and accomplished in previous roles
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role
Be able to:
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop and lead a team
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness
• Lead a large team and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day-to-day
• Bars and wine knowledge
We’re a candidate-driven business, what we’ll do is grab a quick chat with you to really understand what you’re looking for and then present to you what we feel may fit. We may have another opportunity that may interest you and we’ll talk through this on-call.
We partner with values-led clients that we feel present the best career opportunities and have a strong growth strategy to open new businesses and develop their teams up
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.