Assistant General Manager - 35K per year - (Kentish Town Station)
We are looking for a strong Restaurant and Bar Assistant General Manager who will support a flagship opening for a very well established and super fun brand in Camden Town. The concept is very much built around beer however the taproom will be complemented by the 100-seater cafe/restaurant, full table service with an inside and outside area. This will be an exciting and very social role supporting an established senior leadership team. Casual, fun and extremely customer-focused, you will lead a team of 15-20 staff and represent the larger brand.
We are accomplished restaurateurs and work with independent restaurants and bars supporting leadership roles. We’re a candidate-driven business, what we’ll do is grab a quick chat with you and understand what you’re looking for and then present to you what we feel may fit.
We may have another opportunity which may interest you, The Restaurant Recruiter works with values-led clients that we feel present the best career opportunities in growing businesses that are looking to expand their brand presence.
I hope you’ll find a conversation with us refreshing, speak soon.
You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do
• Natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the front attitude
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels
• Be self-aware, able to take on challenges and understand the expectations from your team above and below
• Accomplished in known bars and restaurants, consistent and accomplished in previous roles
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role
Be able to:
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop, and lead a team
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness
• Lead a new opening and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day-to-day
• Bars and beer knowledge would be awesome
Look forward to speaking with you!
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.