Restaurant Assistant Manager - Southbank, London
33K-36K per year depending in experience
Opening 12 noon with last orders at 21h30pm, no early openings and no late night closes.
We are looking for a strong Assistant Manager who will support an Italian restaurant and cocktail bar in a team of 20 staff.
The position would suit an developing manager in a larger restaurant or an experienced medium sized casual dining restaurant looking to join an established brand.
Located at Southbank in sight of the London Eye, a fantastic location offering a work life balance without early openings and late night closes.
Our restaurant and cocktail bar is surrounded by key London attractions just off the banks of the Thames close to the London Eye.
The menu features classic Italian dishes made with authentic produce.
Our separate cocktail bar area is perfect for after-work drinks, weekly lunches, or evening and weekend relaxing with a large outdoor terrace area.
You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do.
• Natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the front attitude.
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels.
• Be self-aware, able to take challenges and understand the expectation from your team above and below.
• Accomplished in known bars and restaurants, consistent and accomplished in previous roles.
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role.
Be able to:
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop and lead a team.
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants.
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness.
• Lead a large team and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard.
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role.
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day-to-day.
• Bars and wine knowledge.
We’re a candidate-driven business, what we’ll do is grab a quick chat with you to really understand what you’re looking for and then present to you what we feel may fit.
We partner with values-led clients that we feel present the best career opportunities and have a strong growth strategy to open new businesses and develop their teams up.
We may have another opportunity that may interest you and we’ll talk through this on call.
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.