Restaurant Assistant Manager- £32,500 to £35,000 per year - Birmingham
(Floor Manager / Duty Manager)
An opportunity to join a very large restaurant and cocktail bar recognised as one of the best brands to work for in the UK.
We are looking for a strong Restaurant Floor Manager who will support a large Cafe & Cocktail Bar in a team of over 100 staff.
The position would suit an experienced AGM in a smaller restaurant looking to develop into a larger independent brand or an accomplished Assistant Manager from a large, high footfall, high street brand.
Our restaurant and cocktail bar is busy, very busy. We have multiple locations in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh.
We are a large, multi-floor restaurant and cocktail bar and open from breakfast, lunch and dinner closing at midnight.
Everyone has a full-time contract and we offer a fantastic career path in all departments, a clear development plan and an incredible culture for like-minded career professionals.
Our restaurants seat around 300-400 over 2, 3 and 4 floors with a classic cocktail bar and we serve almost 1500 guests every day.
We are values-led and support a culture of driven hospitality professionals. And we are busy, super busy...
You must be:
• Passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do
• Natural leader, coach and mentor, hands-on and lead from the front attitude
• A great communicator and team builder, able to build relationships at all levels
• Be self-aware, able to take challenges and understand the expectation from your team above and below
• Accomplished in known bars and restaurants, consistent and accomplished in previous roles
• Have developed your career in hospitality from role to role
• Demonstrate your ability to train, develop and lead a team
• Demonstrate your previous accomplishments in bars and restaurants
• Understand brand and values and be able to define a values-led business
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and self-awareness
• Lead a large team and demonstrate how you will deliver a high standard
• Demonstrate your understanding of the relative PnL areas to your role
• Understand challenges and how to drive performance day-to-day
• Bars and wine knowledge
About The Restaurant Recruiter:
We are accomplished restaurateur’s no supporting hospitality recruitment. We partner with values-led clients that feel offer the best career opportunities and have a strong growth strategy to open new businesses and develop their teams up. But we work for our candidates and it’s super important to us we really understand what you’re looking for and then present a few options for you to consider.
Please connect with us on Linkedin or drop us a quick note below and we will get back to you. If you are established and proven in your current role we would love to speak to you so that we can support your career progression now or in the future.